Pages

Followers

Tuesday 17 June 2014

3D Doily and Flowers


 My Besties 3D Deco Card Doily/Flowers and Sparkle Challenge June 2014 ~ I have added sparkle to this card by using Black Bella Glitter Cardboard background and also in the Tag as well and blinged with Black Pearls on the Doily.

http://mybesties3ddecoblog.blogspot.com.au/
http://mybestiesuk.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/my-besties-uk-challenge-anything-goes.html 

http://bestieschallenge.blogspot.com.au/2014/06/challenge-12-flowers-june-9-21.html 

10 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Annette! I love the little rose you added to her bow, lots of pretty embellishments too! Thank you for sharing at Besties 3D Deco Blog! Hugs Julie xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is one of my favorite images, and your project shows how cute she is. Thank you so very much for playing along with the 3D Besties Blog, your support and entry, simply amazing...hugs xoxo DeirdreDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great card Annette, you have done well to get it together for this challenge. Very well done. AngeDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annette, i love, love your color combination..it is so striking..I am so happy to see you at our My Besties 3D challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a rush rush job to get it in ~ tried to get more people to join ~ managed one so far ~ great challenge and thanks for the lovely comments.

      Delete
  5. Thanks so much for joining us at My Bestie UK Annette once again your card is Stunning .. good luck .. Deb DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Annette I love your choice of image also the wonderful colours and amazing design splendid card, thank you for joining the My Besties Flower Challenge
    hugs
    lorraine x
    DT

    ReplyDelete