Pages

Followers

Sunday 21 September 2014

Flap Fold Card










Flip Flap Fold Card
 Front of Card 
 Inside with Flap Opened
 I cut my Cardstock at 5" X 10+7/8"
I have made my own measurements and cut out the centre by hand as I did not have a punch ~ I wanted my project to be centred
 To make sure I have my cut out even I folded the half cut out section over and traced around the other side so my cut out was even on both sides

Today I am going to do a bit of revamping so I am chosing to use a Digital Stamp which I have removed from another Xmas Card ~ I won't be needing the entire Digi Stamp for this Flip Flap Fold Card so I am going to cut the upper section of the body and then I am going to cover the white fluffy bits with True Snow and White Glitter.
Now I am tracing around the cut out section to get my front of the card covered.
I have also covered the Flap section with the same designer paper but I made it slightly wider than the card and used a Martha Stewart Star Punch.
I then cut some Red Xmas Cardstock and covered it with Red Glitter glue and cut the pieces and stuck them behind the cut out stars down both sides of the card and across the bottom of the Flap.




This is the finished card but you will notice I have edged the cut out section with mini Rhinestone. I have used these Rhinestone around the edge where I have used the Scissors mainly due to the fact that you do not get a good even perfect cut with scissors like you would a Punch, so the Red Rhinestone cover this up beautifully, the same applies to the area around the Green glitter cardstock, because I have used scissors again I need to cover the uneven cut area with mini pearls


Recipe:
  • Kaisercraft Cardstock 12 x 12 for main body of card
  • Music Xmas Paper White/Gold from Papermania Christmas Tidings A4
  • Digital Stamp ~ Sherri Ann Baldy's My Besties
  • Copics: Red R17 E000 E00 E11 R20 G82 R27
  • Aleene's True Snow and Fabric Art Crystal Glitter
  • Xmas Stickers ~ Sugar & Spice Studio Red & White Christmas
  • Mini Red Rhinestone and Mini Pearls from Bella Boutique Bling
  • Red Glitter Glue
  • Bella Glitz Green Cardstock

1 comment: