My DT project for
Classic Design Team Open Challenge #16
1st July to 27th July 2017
Come along and join in this fabulous DT Challenge open to anyone who is on a Design Team in the World.
You Can enter our Challenge HERE!
Our Sponsor for July is
Rick St. Dennis
Please support our great sponsor and visit Rick St. Dennis's Shop HERE!
You can also join Rick St. Dennis's Facebook Group HERE!
Shadow Box Recipe:
- I have used Rick St. Dennis Image "Joanie The Flower Child" and you can find her HERE!
- I have colour image with Copics: E00 E000 E11 E49 E71 B18 B23 B24 V12 V17 E35
- Velum Window insert in front frame window
- Gina Marie Designs Frame Die
- Grass area I have used G05 G99 and also have used Flower Soft in colours "Pine" and "Sage"
- Gel Pen Silver on Neck Chain, Earrings and Belt Buckle
- Micro Flowers from Classic Elements Little Birdie
- Blue and White Flowers from old stash
- Silver Love Hearts from old stash
- Washi Tape from old stash
- Sun from Studio Calico Mistables
- Brick Wall and Sky background created with PicMonkey
- Shadow Box Pattern from Splitcoast Stampers and you can find tutorial HERE!