Pages

Followers

Thursday 28 December 2017

Kit and Clowder December Prisma Colouring Class




My Kit and Clowder December Colouring Class


I am having the most amazing experience and am absolutely thrilled with the way Kit and Clowder conduct their very easy step by step Colouring Technique by the amazingly talented Artist Alyce Keegan.




I highly recommend these classes and not only that you can do the monthly classes for only $20 per month for either Pencil or Copics. You can do the both together at a cheaper rate. I have just decided to take just the Prisma Pencil's for time being and then later will switch to Copic Classes.



Here is the link for the monthly Colouring Classes HERE!
Join the Kit and Clowder Facebook Group HERE! 
 

 Card Recipe:
  • Image coloured with Prisma Colouring Pencils
  • I have used Di's Digi Stamps image "Bouquet Teddy" and you can find this gorgeous image HERE!
  • My Frame Die is from Spellbinders S6-012 (5x7) Mystical Embrace
  • The shadow frame was made with my Brother Scan'N'Cut in two sizes to create the card
  • flowers from old stash
  • Tag Die from Spellbinders S3-148 Tags Trio. Again I have die cut the tags and made the shadow backing behind the frame with my Brother Scan'N'Cut
  • I have used on outer card Inks ColorBox Chalk Chestnut Roan and ColorBox Petal Point 
  • Cardstocks from American Craft 12x12 

4 comments:

  1. Great card! Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Creations. Ciao and Happy New Year! Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute. Thanks for sharing at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges.
    Janis, Owner & Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet and Lovely! Wonderful colors. Thanks bunches for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Sure hope you will remember us for our next challenge too! Xj.
    TTCRD DT: Joi@RR{My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning in every way! Thanks for joining us at PDE!

    ReplyDelete